Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sister Living With Us

Sister living with us

Written by Fermin Washington

My sister just moved in with us. I don’t know what I was thinking offering my house to her. At the time, it seemed like the nice thing to do. She had just graduated college and didn’t want to move back in with my parents. I thought it would only be for a couple of months at the most. It will be a year next month and she is still here. How do you kick your own sister out? I know my husband is irritated at me and he has every right to be. I should have given her a time limit and I should kick her out, but I just can’t. Last week, I told her she needed to at least start contributing to the expenses. If she could take care of the gas bill, that would at least make my husband happy for a little. I told her to check out the different New York Energy Rates and have the bill changed over to her name. She needs to learn responsibility and I hope this will teach her something.

No comments:

Post a Comment