Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Cottage Living

I appreciate the guest post, Vito Rivers

My daughter and grandson live with me in my 1400 square foot home. It is a three bedroom, two bathroom, cottage style home and I love it! It is a perfect size for me, but it is a little cramped with two other occupants. I am adjusting to it though. I would not have them living anywhere else right now. She is a hard working young woman and needs the chance to pay off bills and save some money before she ventures back out on her own. We both love to watch television and have some of the same favorite shows that we enjoy together on Direct tv. My grandson has a television in his room but it is mounted on the wall so he can’t reach it and we keep the remote on his chest which sits under the television. It is nice to be able to turn on his cartoons and let him play in there while we are watching our adult programming. Our living situation is fine as long as we respect one another’s privacy and she cleans up after herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment