Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hockey

I am much excited for the upcoming hockey season. I think the Dallas Stars have the potential to do something this year. Of course, the team will have to stay healthy and Marty Turco will have to shake off the horrible season from last year. I hope Mike Modano has a stellar season because it may be his last. Lots of young talent looking to improve is another bright side to look forward to. Go to hell dead wings!

NHL 10 is releasing Sept 15th. Hopefully Target will get a copy in that day so I don't have to go anywhere else to try to find one. I know I will suck at this game just like in 09 and 08. I just can't seem to score goals. Nevertheless, I enjoy the hell out of the game and it is a great teaching tool for getting people interested in hockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment