Sunday, August 23, 2009

Test

OK so I've never been one for writing. I never can think of a subject to write about. Everytime I try to write about something I like or that I'm interested in, it seems like I can put out a few sentences. Like right now I'm struggling to find something to write down to continue this "blog" that I've decided to start. My interests in life right now include: hockey, MMA, cooking, video games, cooking. I haven't been fishing in a few month so it's not really right to put that in my interests, even though I love it. My favorite hockey team is the Dallas Stars. My favorite player is Mike Modano. I'm married for over two years now and have three cats. We just got a new little kitten that was sitting outside on our door step. It was there when I left for work, and it was there when I got back from work. We eventually decided to name him "Geno." I work at Target to pay the bills and have worked there for over seven years. That's a long time for a job like retail. A VERY long time. I can't see anything else I could do or would want to really do that I would be able to do. Yeah. That's about all i can squeeze out of my cramped little brain for now. I might write another one one day but the chances that I do are slim. I start things and never finish them. Story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment