Friday, September 9, 2011

Neato home and garden stuff!

I was driving through a neighborhood today and noticed that there are so many different kinds of mailboxes.  I think when most people think of a mailbox, they think of the standard round top with a flat bottom.  You can get everything from a standard mailbox to a contemporary mailbox on the internet now-a-days.  There are endless possibilities and sytles to choose from.  From personalized with your favorite sports team logo, to even a black plastic container that reminds me of something at work that mail piles up in.  All I know is that I need one big enough that I can fit my vintage tea set in it!  Ok well at least something that fits the little paper that says I have a package for pick up at the post office. LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment