Friday, October 7, 2011

Adjusting budget to wife quitting job

Adjusting budget to wife quitting job

Posted by Von Battle

My wife just quit her job. While she enjoyed all of the people she worked with, she could not stand her boss. She would come home with stories that were almost unbelievable. There were even some nights she would be crying and upset because of something her boss said. After many nights of long discussions, we decided it was no longer worth it. My wife’s happiness was the most important thing and if that meant she had to quit her job, then that is what it meant. At first she was worried about how this would affect our budget. To be honest, I think we were both worried about budget. However, we were able to lower our television bill with great directv deals. She packs my lunch every day, which saves at least ten dollars a day. We are doing a wonderful job making this work. My wife and I make a great team and I will always do whatever I can to make her happy. She is the most important person in my life and she will always be.

No comments:

Post a Comment